There are new episodes being filmed for Chicago P.D.’s 2023 season. Chicago P.D. and Chicago Med’s casting directors regularly post casting notices for small roles in the long-running police drama.
Chicago Med and the original Chicago Fire were some of its spinoffs and sister shows.
A casting team for the 2023 season is currently booking locals who are interested in trying out for small, non-speaking roles.
It is produced by Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf, who is also behind the popular “Law & Order” series.
The Chicago P.D. series has been on NBC for many seasons and is part of its Chicago-themed series lineup.
There are specific availability requirements and submission information below. The show is only Considering Chicago area talent who can work on set soon.
- Notice of a casting call for the Chicago Police Department
- Notice of minor casting for Chicago PD
- Reminder: Please send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly.
- You may submit your application by sending an email to CPDbackground@gmail.com with “MAKAYLA DOUBLE” as the subject line.
Please include the following information.
- 1st Name
- Last Name
- Child Age
- Phone No
- Zip Code
Ensure your child’s hairstyle and current look are reflected in a close-up headshot. We would also appreciate a side profile photo so we can see how long her hair is.
- Permit: If you have questions about how to obtain a minor work permit,
- Please email us instead of commenting below.
- Please e-mail CPDbackground@gmail.com with the subject “MAKAYLA DOUBLE”
Role: For a photo double, we need an 8-12-year-old African American/mixed female, approximately 54″ 90 lbs.
Please let us know your child’s availability between Thursday 2/16 and Tuesday 2/28 so we can arrange a filming date. For planning purposes, it will likely be near the end of that range.