There are new episodes being filmed for Chicago P.D.’s 2023 season. Chicago P.D. and Chicago Med’s casting directors regularly post casting notices for small roles in the long-running police drama.
Chicago Med and the original Chicago Fire were some of its spinoffs and sister shows.
A casting team for the 2023 season is currently booking locals who are interested in trying out for small, non-speaking roles.
It is produced by Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf, who is also behind the popular “Law & Order” series.
The Chicago P.D. series has been on NBC for many seasons and is part of its Chicago-themed series lineup.
Chicago P.D. Extras Casting Call and Audition for 2023
There are specific availability requirements and submission information below. The show is only Considering Chicago area talent who can work on set soon.
- Notice of a casting call for the Chicago Police Department
- Notice of minor casting for Chicago PD
- Reminder: Please send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly.
- You may submit your application by sending an email to CPDbackground@gmail.com with “MAKAYLA DOUBLE” as the subject line.
Please include the following information.
- 1st Name
- Last Name
- Child Age
- Phone No
- Zip Code
Ensure your child’s hairstyle and current look are reflected in a close-up headshot. We would also appreciate a side profile photo so we can see how long her hair is.
- Permit: If you have questions about how to obtain a minor work permit,
- Please email us instead of commenting below.
- Please e-mail CPDbackground@gmail.com with the subject “MAKAYLA DOUBLE”
Role: For a photo double, we need an 8-12-year-old African American/mixed female, approximately 54″ 90 lbs.
Please let us know your child’s availability between Thursday 2/16 and Tuesday 2/28 so we can arrange a filming date. For planning purposes, it will likely be near the end of that range.